Tuesday 14 October 2014

Tongue-Twister

  • I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw
  • Selly sold sea shels on the sea floor to buy some sea shels on the other side of the sea floor.
  • Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People
  • Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry.
  • What noise annoys an oyster most? A noisy noise annoys an oyster most. 
  • I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.
  • A problem of solving a problem is not a problem but when a problem solves a problem without any problem then the problem is not at all a problem.
  • Fresh fried fish, Fish fresh fried, Fried fish fresh, Fish fried fresh.
  • I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish. 
  • How much wood would a woodcut cut if a woodcut would cut wood

Do you notice any difference?
"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plane"




"In Hertford, Hereford and Hampshire, hurricanes hardly ever happen" 




8 comments:

  1. Hi Paula! Before going to school I want to show you another tongue-twister I know. It's also about seashells:

    She sells seashells by the seashore.
    The shells she sells are surely seashells.
    So if she sells shells on the seashore,
    I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I love it! I'm just memorizing it before I seeing you.

      Delete
  2. ingredients of chees pei
    3 eggs
    pot of curd
    can of condensed milk
    (beat all two minutes to create the mix)
    cookies package
    70 grams of butter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andres I'm going to publish it in 1ESO Cookbook

      Delete
  3. Hi Paula .
    I like these two Tongue-Twister, and i want to show them to you:

    I can can the can, but the can can't can me.

    If you understand, say "understand".
    If you don't understand, say "don't understand".
    But if you understand and say "don't understand".
    How do I understand that you understand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Great Paula. Too much homework for me ^_~

      Delete
  4. Paula,can I send you the recipe here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea publish it in BookCook 1ESO please

      Delete